I was asked by some of my Instagram followers to show how I do the twisted headband. Here is a short description of the method.
1. Fold your scarf into a basic fold.
2. Place the scarf under your hair.
3. Slide the ends through a scarf ring on top of your head.
4. Secure the ends of the scarf into a knot under your hair.
5. And voila, here you have it.
You can also make the headband without using a scarf ring. In step 3 simply twist the ends of the scarf on top of your head and secure them under your hair.